Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Despite the madness involved with getting home, it was nice to be with the family for Christmas. My grandparents from Idaho were able to come down as well as my aunt and uncle from Salt Lake.
We ate.... a LOT, too much in fact. We played games and spent lots of time together. AND not to be forgotten- we of course upheld the biggest Wiseman Family Christmas tradition we have as a family, the annual running over of the gingerbread house.
We were all trying to remember how long this tradition has been going on in our family and honestly its been a LONG time and its always something we all look forward too.
Telden and I both got new cars this year (which automatically nominates you in the "who gets to run over the house" group) We decided to give Gentle Ben a turn (my car). In years past I have run over the house, the last time it was my turn was probably 5 years ago, and that time I missed (its A LOT harder than it seems!) So I really wanted to redeem myself this year by obliterating it. I think I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself.


It was really nice to spend the weekend with the family and enjoy Christmas together and talk about all the great memories of Christmas' past. I love you all and I am glad I was home to spend it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment