Monday, February 20, 2012

Lucky #11

I came to the unsettling realization that this move was my 11th move in the last 6 years. Not cool. I must admit the move went quite smoothly and I am so very grateful to my family and friends that came and helped. You all have no idea what your help, love and support means to me. I am loving my new place and I can't believe its already been 2 weeks! Thanks to so much help I was able to get settled in pretty quickly and I've only snapped a few photos. Hopefully as I make the effort to post more pictures will continue to pop up.
Here are some highlights....

Lego Boba Fett Alarm Clock. Pretty much the greatest thing ever.
Check out this sight for endless amounts of more amazing geekery

Loving the bookcases I got and of course its nice to have a TV!

Dark picture from sitting on the floor but new couch and light from Ikea
And of course some neon art.

Thanks again to so many people how helped make all this possible. I am so happy to be in my new place!

No comments:

Post a Comment